We hope that the weather is good for you and that you and your guests enjoy yourselves.The continued use of this community facility is dependent on you and your guests showing consideration for other residents by observing a few simple rules:
1. The Resident responsible for the booking must be present at all times.
2. No music, singing or similar activity is allowed – sound travels.
3. Ball games are not permitted in the inner gardens due to space and safety issues.
4. Please ensure that everyone present is aware of the close proximity to private dwellings and that noise is kept to a minimum level. The buildings amplify voices!
5. The area should be cleared by no later than 22.30 hours.
6. The number of guests should be no more than 10 non-residents.
7. The BBQ is attended at all times when alight.
8. If your guests use the pool they follow the rules as displayed.
9. The BBQ area is cleaned after use and that all refuse is bagged and removed.
10. Do not use the recycling or refuse bins after 9pm or before 9am. A reminder that refuse can be placed in the wire trolley or blue bin located between Beaumont and Belgrave other than during the above quiet period for adjacent flats.
Please leave the area as you would wish to find it. Be aware that a charge may be levied for cleaning the area in circumstances where due care and consideration is not given to other residents and BBQ users. This also could result in you jeopardising future use of this facility.